There are several circumstances that lead to family law cases, such as cheating spouse and abandonment leading to divorce, disputes over property after divorce, custody fights, unfair child support order, and many other issues. At The Law Offices of Jenet G. Pequeno, LLC, we are experienced in representing all types of family law cases. Our Arlington Heights family law attorney knows that family law issues are of sensitive nature and require compassion and a supportive attitude. We explain the legal process and principles to our clients while keeping their emotional needs in mind, so that it is easier to move on in life.
Why Choose Our Arlington Heights Family Law Attorney?
The Law Offices of Jenet G. Pequeno, LLC, has earned a good name in Arlington Heights because of our extensive experience and capability in handling different family law cases. Here are some reasons why you should choose our family law attorney for representing your case:
- Before the court grants a divorce, it requires several issues to be settled beforehand, including child custody, division of property, spousal maintenance and support, child support. Our divorce and family law attorney knows the laws and legal principles related to all of these issues. Due to this, the clients can benefit from the convenience of getting all-in-one legal assistance from a single law firm.
- Mostly in family law issues, both the spouses are emotionally enraged and lose the sense of objectivity in making choices that are best for both of them. Being an outsider, our family law attorney can be more objective about your issue than you. Additionally, we have handled so many cases up till now that we know exactly how to reach a resolution, which is acceptable by both the parties.
- Based on the years of experience, our family law attorney knows when it is better to go for alternate dispute resolution than taking matters to the court. Mediation and collaborative settlement are some good alternate dispute resolution processes that not only save emotional energy, but also time and money.
- The worst part of any legal proceeding is substantial amount of paperwork. Our family law attorney works through all the paperwork so that you can get over with the issue as soon as possible.
- With our family law attorney on your side, you can expect to reach the best possible settlement agreements.
- We work hard to make sure that if a trial becomes necessary, the verdict is in your favor.
Get the Family Law Help and Advice in Arlington Heights, IL today
At The Law Offices of Jenet G. Pequeno, LLC, you can rest assured that your family law case is being handled by an experienced attorney. If you are in need of a family law attorney in Arlington Heights and the above reasons have convinced you of our competency and reliability, you should call us today at (847) 616-0980 to schedule a consultation.